Makes 4 servings
Anti Stress Smoothie Ingredients
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 cup reduced-fat (2%) milk
- 1 cup vanilla low-fat frozen yogurt
- 1 medium banana
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 to 6 ice cubes
- Whipped cream and lavender sprigs (optional)
Anti Stress Smoothie Directions
- Combine the blueberries, milk, frozen yogurt, banana, honey and ice in a blender and blend for about 30 seconds to 1 minute or until the mixture is frothy and the ice is finely ground.
- Pour into for glasses and garnish with whipped cream and lavender, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
Use unsprayed sprigs of lavender from the supermarket or floral shop. Remove the flowering buds and sprinkle about 1/2 teaspoon over each serving.
Anti Stress Smoothie Nutrition Information
Total fat: 2g
Saturated fat: 1g