Makes 2 servings
Berry and Apricot Frappe Ingredients
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup ice
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries or raspberries
- 1/2 cup canned apricot in juice, drained, or fresh apricots
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain or flavored yogurt
- 2 tablespoons wheat germ
- 3 tablespoons EQUAL SPOONFUL*
* May substitute 4-1/2 packets EQUAL sweetener.
Berry and Apricot Frappe Directions
- Place all the ingredients in a blend Kts spaer or food processor and blend until smooth and all the ice is crushed.
Total fat: 1g
Saturated fat: 0g