Makes 4 servings (about 5-cups)
Berry Blue Smoothie Ingredients
- 2 cups fresh or slightly thawed frozen blueberries
- 1 container (8-ounces) low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup fat-free (skim) milk
- 1 can (6-ounce) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1-1/2 cups ice cubes (about 16 cubes)
Berry Blue Smoothie Directions
- Place all the ingredients except the ice cubes in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the ice cubes, a few at a time, a blend until finely crushed.
- Serve immediately.
Total fat: 1.5g
Saturated fat: 0.5g