Makes 2 servings
Berry Morning Medley Ingredients
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1-1/2 cup reduced-fat (2%) milk
- 1/2 cup plain non-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup granola, plus additional for garnish
Berry Morning Medley Directions
- Process the berries and milk in a blender until the mixture is thick and creamy.
- Add the yogurt, sugar and vanilla and blend until smooth.
- Add the granola and pulse for 15 to 20 seconds.
- Pour into two glasses and sprinkle additional granola on top, if desired.
Berry Morning Medley Nutrition Information
Total fat: 5g
Saturated fat: 2.5g