Makes 2 (12-ounce) servings
Blueberry and Banana Frozen Yogurt Smoothie Ingredients
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup fat-free (skim) milk
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup vanilla fat-free no-sugar-added frozen yogurt
Blueberry and Banana Frozen Yogurt Smoothie Directions
- Combine the blueberries and milk in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the banana and blend until smooth.
- Add the frozen yogurt and blend until smooth.
- Pour into two glasses and serve immediately.
Total fat: 5g
Saturated fat: 3g
Protein: 9g KProd