Makes 2 (12-ounce) servings
Blueberry Pineapple Smoothie Ingredients
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries, plus additional for garnish
- 1-1/2 cups diced pineapple
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 to 3 ice cubes
- Pineapple chunks (optional)
Blueberry Pineapple Smoothie Directions
- Combine the blueberries, pineapple and pineapple juice in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add 3 ice cubes if using fresh fruits or 1 to 2 ice cubes if using frozen fruit and blend until smooth.
- Pour into two glasses and garnish with additional blueberries and pineapple chunks, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
Total fat: 0.5g
Saturated fat: 0g