Makes 2 (1-cup) servings
Papaya Pineapple Smoothie Ingredients
- 1/2 of a 20-ounce can pineapple chunks in juice, undrained
- 2 cups fresh papaya chunks
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 to 2 tablespoons powdered sugar*
- Lime wedges (optional)
- Papaya cubes (optional)
* Increase the powdered sugar to 2 tablespoons, depending on the sweetness of the papaya.
Papaya Pineapple Smoothie Directions
- Drain the pineapple, reserving 1/2 a cup of juice. Set the juice aside. Place the pineapple chunks in the freezer for 30 minutes or until frozen.
- Place the papaya and frozen pineapple chunks in a blender then add the reserved pineapple juice, lime juice and powdered sugar and blend until smooth.
- Pour into two serving glasses and garnish with lime wedges and papaya cubes, if desired.
Total fat: 0g
Saturated fat: 0g