Shepherd’s Salad – Çoban Salatası
- 6 fresh medium-sized tomatoes
- 1 green sweet pepper
- 2 small cucumbers
- 1 large onion, finely chopped or 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, the lemon juice
- a little bit of salt
- if required 1.6 oz. feta cheese or another sheep’s cheese, diced
- Wash and peel the tomatoes and cut into small cubes.
- Then chop the spring onions, cucumbers and the sweet pepper and add to the tomatoes. Mix everything and season with olive oil, salt and lemon juice. If required you can serve the salad with feta cheese.