Makes 6 servings
Strawberry Breakfast Smoothie Ingredients
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 containers (6-ounces, each) non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1-1/2 cups ice
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup fat-free (skim) milk
- 2 tablespoons wheat germ
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
Strawberry Breakfast Smoothie Directions
- Combine the ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth, stopping once to scrape down the sides.
- Pour into six glasses and serve immediately.
Strawberry Breakfast Smoothie Nutrition Information
Total fat: 0g
Saturated fat: 0g