Makes 4 servings
Tropical Blast Ingredients
- 1 can (20-ounce) pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1 ripe, medium banana, quartered
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh or frozen mango
- 1 cup vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1 cup ice cubes
Tropical Blast Directions
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender or food processor container, cover, and blend until smooth then serve.
- Omit the yogurt and ice cubes then prepare as directed above adding 1 cup low-fat milk or orange juice and 1 tablespoon honey.
Total fat: 0g
Saturated fat: 1g