Makes 4 servings
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/3 cup light coconut milk
- 1/3 cup low-sugar orange drink, plus extra if desired
- 1-3/4 cups plain non-fat yogurt
- Sliced bananas, fresh mango chunks, strawberries and fresh pineapple chunks
- Place the fruits, coconut milk and orange juice in a blender and blend until combined.
- Add the yogurt to the blender and blend until smooth.
- Add additional orange juice to thicken smoothie as desired.
- Divide the smoothie into four glasses and top with sliced bananas, mango, strawberries and/or pineapple chunks.
Tropical Fruit Sunrise Nutrition Information
Total fat: 1g
Saturated fat: 1g